Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oh no, Papa! Not the DVD player!

My sister suggested that I've been making up Papaya's antics for dramatic effect.

I have not.

However, Papa does not always provide entertaining material. Thus, today's post.

One day I came home and found the DVD player on, with the tray open. Is my bored-er collie so starved for stimulation that she'll watch Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs?

Oh no, Papa, not the DVD player.

By the way, sometimes reenactments are necessary in order to illustrate her capers. I do have journalistic integrity, though: I have not thrown dental floss or shredded paper towels on the floor for "Oh no, Papa!" visuals. You'll just have to take my word for it, these things did happen.

1 comment:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

surprse Naomi and Papa, I have tagged you! Please go here! xox jean

http://prettykittydogmoonjewelry.blogspot.com/2008/10/cool-linking-tag-thing-which-i-got-from.html