Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh no, Papa! Do you have something against Outliers?

I came home Saturday night and found my library copy of Outliers on the kitchen floor.

To say Papa ransacked my tote bag would be an exaggeration: The Geography of Love, a memoir, was still inside, as were a couple of laminated signs from the Bead and Button Show.

So why Outliers, I wonder? Was this an act of literary aggression (as I suspect the bookmark incident might have been)? Or was it a request that I read the book as soon as possible so I can help cultivate her talent? I know, I know: either possibility is equally likely.

Papa, you practically have your own blog detailing your accomplishments. What more can I do?

1 comment:

michelle said...

I haven't read it yet either. Perhaps she IS trying to motivate. :)