Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Oh no, Papa! I'm trying to shovel.

Papa loves the snow. No matter how cold it is, she can romp off-leash while I shovel. She always comes bouncing back, Frisbee in mouth.

Unfortunately, I can’t be constantly focused on her when I'm shoveling. Sometimes she tries to play Frisbee by herself, dragging it through the snow with her front paws. Otherwise, if I’m too slow in dropping the shovel and tossing the Frisbee, she cries. Just once, a little gasp. If I ignore her and continue shoveling, she will try to block my way, scooting backwards while giving me Sad Eyes.

All said, she is a good dog. A great dog, in fact. As hyper as she is outside, she is also an accomplished snoozer. So we've been having a relaxing holiday. I wish you a happy holiday, too!

No comments: