Monday, April 11, 2011

Three things at BeadStyle

It's a busy week here at work.

First, I wanted to share my newest cover design. I've always loved Lucite, so it was a no-brainer to do something colorful for May. (Well, maybe not quite a no-brainer, as I tend to over-deliberate on everything.) I'm also becoming a fan of orange and yellow and am trying to work them into my wardrobe without looking like a pumpkin or bumblebee.

Another new thing: I've got an online column about jewelry. Check out my first "Naomi knows" at BeadStyle's Bead Room.

Last, it's my eight-year anniversary at Kalmbach this Thursday. I will be maniacally baking cupcakes and navigating the challenges of cream cheese frosting. I could really use some help with the frosting (too runny!), so send any tips my way.

No comments: